Banish My Bumps has been on the market for a while now. For any sufferer with Keratosis Pilaris Chicken Skin there is a host of remedies out there to combat and alleviate the symptoms. But what makes Banish My Bumps unique is the claim it makes from the creator, Angela Steinberg.
Angela states she can easily and permanently get rid of your KP Chicken skin in only 5 days. Now 5 days is a stretch for anyone to grasp their mind around. Skepticism is definitely understandable. However, no other publication has had the positive reviews and longevity of Banish My Bumps. The positive reviews alone by Angela’s product offers, are great.
Of course there is a host of lotions, urea creams, vitamins and other products on the market to aid with Keratosis Pilaris. Many of the lotions I covered throughout this blog come highly recommended and show fantastic results. But again, and this point can’t be stressed enough, no one dares to make the claim to get rid of Keratosis Pilaris in 5 days!
So, what can one expect from purchasing Banish My Bumps? Here is a short list but in no way is it exclusive.
- Detailed in depth step by step regimens designed to clear your Keratosis Pilaris.
- In depth knowledge of the leading causes of KP and most importantly how to eliminate them.
- A comprehensive list of chicken skin clearing ingredients which you can get under 20 dollars and in most cases under 15 dollars at your local Walmart or grocery store.
- Step by step plan to focus on the root cause of Keratosis Pilaris and not just aid in symptoms.
- A detailed session for kids and how to treat baby and children’s KP.
- Bonus documentation on ways you can bring out the body’s natural ability to heal itself from all skin problems.
- Detailed and Comprehensive on 3 skin conditions which mimic KP identically and how to handle them.
- Facts about Chicken skin not known by Dermatologists.
- Elimination of Keratosis Pilaris without Medication.
- A lot more stuff too much to mention here.
So what are the CONS BECAUSE EVERY PRODUCT HAS THEM!
- It’s a system and publication not a physical product.
- You will have to follow the system for it to work.
Is it worth it? Well, if I am writing about it and it’s on my blog, I would say an emphatic yes. Most lotions and creams bought to treat KP are the same price and most don’t have a guarantee. Oh yeah I forget to mention this, and this is huge … If you don’t like the publication in any form or fashion, without any questions asked, you get your money back. This guarantee is not for 30 days, but 60 days. There is no risk to you, whatsoever.
Check out the reviews. There are thousands of people that Angela Steinberg has helped.
I hope this aids in making your decision.